Our 3D visualisations will bring your design ideas to life and show them in the best possible light. Each carefully constructed CGI (computer generated image) tells its own story, helping you engage, inform and connect with your target audience. Due to our expertise in photography, we know how to frame and light each image in a way that has the most visual impact.
What is 3d visualisation? Using specialised computer software, we create photo-realistic representations of your design ideas. The process involves turning your existing drawings or plans into virtual models and fabricate high impact still imagery.
visualisations can be used to:
• Promote your vision: allow your target audience to understand and see how your concept works.
• Gain planning permission: allow planning committees to fully understand your proposal.
• Win tenders: impress commissioners and stay ahead of your competition.
• Prevent costly design mistakes: see the full picture from every angle and assess your concept’s environmental impact before committing to the final design.
• Aid the design process: experiment with different configurations and materials virtually.
• Enhance your brand image: our high quality visuals will help you stand out from your competition and boost your credibility.
” The bounce process has shown us how valuable 3D visualizations are as you sometimes get lost in the smaller details rather than the overall picture. “ Laura Ferguson, Project Manager, JM Architects
We believe that an open dialogue with our clients is as important as our technical expertise when it comes to the success of a project. By involving you at every step of the process, we ensure your vision is accurately captured and portrayed at the highest quality.
We will begin by consulting with you to gain detailed insight into your project in terms of both your design concepts and desired outcomes – for example whether you are at the planning or marketing stage.We will then produce a brief outlining the solutions we can offer along with a detailed schedule including the key project milestones.
Discuss the project and create a solution that satisfies your needs.
We will gather the necessary resources from you and begin the 3D modelling process.
Approval Stage 1: We Produce a grey scale image for you to approve the design, composition & camera angles.
Once approved, we will apply your selected materials to the model.
Approval Stage 2: We will produce low resolution images for you to approve the materials, colours, accessories, etc… before making the final adjustments you require.
Job done! The High Res images will be available for you to download at anytime from your private client page. Printed versions can be supplied on request.